All listings on this website will also be published in the appropriate directories on the industry leading and very popular It's Your Life Retirement Village Information website. If you already have a listing on the It's Your Life Retirement Village Information website, you should already have a corresponding listing on this website.
To satisfy your marketing requirements and ensure that our visitors can quickly find what they are looking for, our search engine allows our visitors to search for retirement villages and other seniors housing communities that fall into the following categories:
- villages that offer homes to buy (ie where an initial purchase price or other ingoing contribution is required)
- villages that offer homes to rent (ie where a standard weekly, fortnightly or monthly rental payment is required)
- new villages and staged developments that have brand new homes available now, under construction or at the planning stage.
A single village can be included in more than one category. For example, an operational village that is undergoing a staged development and has homes available to buy and to rent, can be included in all 3 of the above categories.
Visitors can search each category by State and region or suburb/town. The initial search returns include:
- village name
- street address
- small photo
- graphic(s) that clearly indicate whether the village offers independent living and/or serviced apartments and/or manufactured homes and/or rental accommodation, as appropriate
- general description.
Each initial search return is linked to a detailed information page, which can include the following information and features:
- village name
- street address
- general description
- accommodation information
- facilities information
- services information
- price guide
- email link
- website link 1 (to home page or village page)
- website link 2 (to dedicated vacancies page)
- brochure link (to pdf document or video file)
- graphic(s) that clearly indicate whether the village offers independent living and/or serviced apartments and/or manufactured homes and/or rental accommodation
- a photo gallery of up to 4 images
- a Google map showing the location of the village (Senior Living Online only)
- 2 logos - eg village logo, accreditation logo (Senior Living Online only).
Villages that have brand new homes available now, under construction or at the planning stage can include the following additional information:
- the nature of the development (ie whether it is a new village or a staged development in an established village)
- the status of the development (ie whether it is completed, under construction or at the planning stage)
- the estimated completion date of the development.
Our standard billing year runs from 1 May to 30 April the following year.
The cost to list a village on both the Senior Living Online website and the It's Your Life Retirement Village Information website for the 2011/12 standard billing year is $440, including GST. There are no establishment costs and we do not charge for subsequent updates.
New listings can be set up immediately on a pro rata cost basis and will run from the date of listing to 30 April 2012.
Additional features are available to village operators who operate 2 or more villages in a single jurisdiction under a single brand, including:
- an Operator Profile, which can include the Operator's logo, information about it, contact details and initial search results for all of its villages, with direct links to the respective detailed information pages
- logo placement on the appropriate search pages, in each case with a link to the Operator Profile
- inclusion of the Operator in the drop-down list of operators on the appropriate search pages, which allows our visitors to search for villages by operator rather than by region or suburb/town.
You can also now significantly increase the visibility of your village on our websites by establishing a prominent Featured Village Listing. For further information, please click here.
All listings are subject to our standard Terms & Conditions and new listings must be submitted using our online data submission form. Only a single submission is required to list on both websites.